The Law Offices of Adams & Corzine is an AV-rated civil litigation firm built on principles of quality and integrity. We pride ourselves on open communication with clients to fulfill our commitment to the highest level of personal assistance and availability, avoiding the inaccessibility inherent in many traditional large law firms.
The office maintains a civil litigation, trial, and appellate practice which provides legal services to insurance carriers, risk managers, self-insured organizations, public entities, corporate clients, non-profits, and individuals. We operate throughout the greater Sacramento region, representing clients from Davis to Placerville, and everywhere in between on matters including:
- All personal injury matters, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death
- Vehicle accidents, including auto, truck and big rig, motorcycle, and bicycle
- Premises liability, including slip and fall, construction accidents, and dog bite
- Public entity litigation, including dangerous conditions and police liability
- Defective products, including vehicles, household, and pharmaceuticals
- Medical and dental malpractice
- Elder abuse
- Business and employment litigation
- Insurance coverage and insurance bad faith
- Property, fire, theft, uninsured motorist, and other first-party insurance disputes
- Suspicious and fraudulent claims
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Writs and appeals
- Trial and arbitration in all courts and tribunals
- Training programs and seminars for clients covering a broad range of legal topics
At Adams & Corzine, our goal is to aggressively represent our clients while efficiently and cost-effectively managing their cases with expertise and transparency.
Remaining strategically small as a firm allows us to maintain open communication with clients and fulfill our commitment to personal service and access to highly experienced counsel – not always possible in firms of much larger size. Our law office provides legal services in a variety of cases including personal injury, property disputes, premises and products liability, medical malpractice, business litigation, and more.
Learn more about the professionals who represent our valued clients: